Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Pizza Party

Dan and I have recently come up with a new routine to help resolving one of mankind's greatest questions: What should we have for dinner tonight? The rules are simple: Once a week each of us prepares a different vegetarian dish (more on this topic later), preferably something we have not made before. Last week, when it was my turn to be the chef, I made...drum rolls please...pizza! Real, 100% homemade, fancy schmancy pizza!

Ta-dah! 

Easy? It was not. As pretty (and tasty) it turned out in the end, as complicated and messy was the road leading to the above pictured result. Whoever says that making pizza dough is easy as pie must be either Italian or simply Gordon Ramsay. There is a good reason why nobody says, "easy as pizza"... 

No matter what, our weekly dinner plans are turning out to be a great success. Would you try something similar? I think that it is a fun and challenging way to ensure there is yummy food on the table at least twice a week. What do you guys usually have for dinner? I would love to hear other great ideas.

Here is the "easy" recipe I followed, enjoy!

2 comments: